I thought I was doing this little project all on my lonesome, but was pleasantly surprised when heaps of people wanted in!! Maybe because it's something different, it's fun or is it just that it's a little bit naughty? Either way, I think the team wanted to stick it to the man in some way...So we started at a friend's place with some pleasantries and Dutch courage, made a big batch of paste and set off in teams. We trawled the streets and Metro system of Paris, sticking the bubbles on ads that annoyed us, were too mainstream, in your face or simply not in the sight of a video camera (and some that were - oops)! We covered a lot of ground and it was so much fun that we're gonna have another bubble party for some more mayhem - there are just so many ads out there asking for it! Stay tuned...
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Stickin' it to the man!!
I thought I was doing this little project all on my lonesome, but was pleasantly surprised when heaps of people wanted in!! Maybe because it's something different, it's fun or is it just that it's a little bit naughty? Either way, I think the team wanted to stick it to the man in some way...So we started at a friend's place with some pleasantries and Dutch courage, made a big batch of paste and set off in teams. We trawled the streets and Metro system of Paris, sticking the bubbles on ads that annoyed us, were too mainstream, in your face or simply not in the sight of a video camera (and some that were - oops)! We covered a lot of ground and it was so much fun that we're gonna have another bubble party for some more mayhem - there are just so many ads out there asking for it! Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment